Saturday, February 25, 2017

Blog, strawberry quark and zombies

Yesterday evening we had a wrap-up party for another Marvel-project. Whole staff was invited, and we had heaps of fun!


As much fun we had, it was also very bittersweet evening. I had to say goodbye to a very special member of my production staff, and her leaving us is a huge loss for our team, for the entire production and for me personally. I will mourn, and it will take me a long time to accept this. Carolin, you are the best. Don't ever change and promise to stay in my life. Pinky promise - my first ever. 

As I am traveling again tomorrow to Toronto, also my puppies needed someone to take care of them. Yet again my production team came to the rescue. Now I can travel without stress. Hirmu is already doing her froggy-belly-rub against the carpet :D


I have packed my bag, made myself a bowl of strawberry quark (Finnish delicacy) and now it is time to watch the latest episode of The Walking Dead. 

*****

Eilen illalla meillä oli karonkka uuden Marvel-projektin valmistumisen kunniaksi. Koko henkilökunta oli kutsuttu, ja meillä oli oikein hauskaa!

Niin hauskaa kuin meillä olikin, ilta oli myös hyvin katkeransuloinen. Jouduin sanomaan hyvästit erittäin tärkeälle tuotantoryhmäni jäsenelle, ja hänen lähtönsä on suuri menetys niin meidän tiimille, koko tuotannolle kuin minulle henkilökohtaisestikin. Tulen suremaan, ja vie kauan että pystyn hyväksymään tämän. Carolin, olet paras. Älä koskaan muutu, ja lupaa pysyä elämässäni. Pikkurillilupaus - ensimmäiseni ikinä. 

Koska matkustan huomenna jälleen Torontoon, myös pikkuiseni tarvitsivat jonkun heitä hoitamaan. Jälleen kerran tuotantoryhmäni tuli apuun. Nyt voin matkustaa ilman stressiä. Hirmu hinkkaa jo masuaan vasten mattoa sammakkona :D 

Olen pakannut, tehnyt itselleni kulhollisen mansikkarahkaa (suomalainen herkku) ja nyt on aika katsoa viimeisin jakso Walking Deadia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment