Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Voice recordings

It's been busy two days at the sound studio with voice recordings. Jet lag is heavy, and not even sleeping pills help me sleep. For the rest of the week there is already lots of plans: movies, drinks with the guys and for the weekend my friend comes to Toronto for a visit! I already rented a car for us so that we can go on a road trip.

Today I got this picture from home. My puppies are doing well and I miss them dearly <3


*****

Viimeiset kaksi päivää ovat olleet kiireiset äänistudiolla ääninauhoitusten parissa. Jet lag on raskas, eivätkä edes unilääkkeet auta minua nukkumaan. Loppuviikolle on jo paljon suunnitelmia: elokuvia, drinksuja kundien kanssa ja viikonlopuksi ystäväni tulee Torontoon! Vuokrasin meille jo auton jotta voimme lähteä road tripille. 

Tänään sain tämän kuvan kotoa. Ihanaiseni voivat hyvin ja ikävöin heitä hirvittävästi <3

No comments:

Post a Comment