Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Pretzels and birthdays

Yesterday a colleague of mine went to the bakery and asked would I like to have a butter pretzel too. I know what a pretzel is, but I've never had a butter one before. It was actually pretty good! Maybe I'm turning into a german...


It's been flu season here, and I got it as well. Has been a little slower because of that... But it was nothing biggie this time, already feeling better. 

And we had a birthday today: Hannibal, my other tiny precious, turned 3 years! Happy birthday, little baby <3



*****

Eilen kollegani meni leipomoon ja kysyi haluanko minäkin voipretzelin. Tiedän mikä pretzel on, mutta en ole koskaan syönyt voipretzeliä aiemmin. Se oli oikeastaan aika hyvää! Ehkä minusta on tulossa saksalainen...

Täällä on ollut flunssaa liikkeellä, ja minäkin sain sen. Siksi on ollut hieman hitaampaa... Mutta tällä kertaa kyseessä ei ole mitään isompaa, voin nyt jo paremmin. 

Ja tänään meillä oli syntymäpäivät: Hannibal, toinen pieni aarteeni, täytti 3 vuotta! Hyvää syntymäpäivää, pikkuinen <3



5 comments: