Sunday, February 19, 2017

Ingolstadt Outlet Village

Yesterday I went with friends to the outlet village at Ingolstadt. We had a blast!


The outlet village was very alike with the ones I've visited in the US. Needless to say, I enjoyed the time there tremendously. It is a bit far from Munich, without traffic 40min drive, but since apparently there is always traffic, it's usually closer to 1,5 hour drive. 






I made couple of great finds from my favourite shop Desigual, but you will have to wait a while for the pictures :) 



Oh yeah, and I got the greatest compliment in a while :D It seems that to some I have the most good-looking ass they've seen :D :D :D 

*****

Eilen menimme ystävien kanssa outlet-kylään Ingolstadissa. Meillä oli hauskaa! 

Outlet-kylä oli hyvin samankaltainen niiden outlettien kanssa joissa olen käynyt Jenkeissä. Tarpeetonta sanoakaan, nautin ajastani suunnattomasti. Se on hieman kaukana Münchenistä, ilman liikennettä 40min ajomatka, mutta koska ilmeisesti täällä on aina liikennettä, matka-aika on yleensä lähempänä 1,5 tuntia. 

Tein pari loistavaa löytöä lempikaupastani Desigualilta, mutta joudutte odottamaan hetken kuvia :)

Ja ai niin, sain mahtavimman kommentin aikoihin :D Ilmeisesti joidenkin mielestä minulla on paras takamus jonka ovat nähneet :D :D :D 



No comments:

Post a Comment