Sunday, February 26, 2017

Toronto

Here I am again! I have landed safe and sound to Toronto. I can stay this time too in the condo in downtown. It was a very beautiful day, but colder than in Munich where it is full spring.



I had big plans of going to have a pizza tonight, but the jet lag is killing me already. I was too tired to do anything but have a waffle in the shop across the street.



*****

Täällä taas! Olen saapunut turvallisesti perille Torontoon. Voin yöpyä tälläkin kertaa keskusta-asunnossa. Päivä oli erittäin kaunis, mutta kylmempi kuin Münchenissä jossa on täysi kevät.

Minulla oli suuret suunnitelmat pizzalla käymisestä tänään illalla, mutta jet lag on nyt jo paha. Oli aivan liian väsynyt tehdäkseni muuta kuin käydäkseni vohvelilla vastapäätä sijaitsevassa kaupassa.


No comments:

Post a Comment