Saturday, February 11, 2017

Spring

For me it is spring here! All snow has melted, and during day it is plus degrees, next week as many as +10. That is awesome! If I'd be in Finland, I would have already planted the first summer flowers :D Here I just had to settle for making new nails. Back to basics - I did love the previous ones, but they are very unpractical when you need to wear gloves, and even though it is spring, gloves are still needed. Colors are spring though. During summer I will try the previous ones again, and make them even longer!



*****

Minulle täällä on kevät! Kaikki lumi on sulanut, ja päivisin on plusasteita, ensi viikolla jopa niinkin paljon kuin +10! Jos olisin Suomessa, olisin istuttanut jo ensimmäiset kesäkukkaset :D Täällä jouduin tyytymään vain tekemään uudet kynnet. Takaisin perusasioiden pariin - tykkäsin edellisistä, mutta ne olivat todella epäkäytännölliset kun joutuu käyttämään käsineitä, ja vakka täällä onkin kevät, käsineitä tarvitaan edelleen. Värit ovat keväiset. Kesällä teen edelliset kynnet uudelleen, ja vielä pidempinä!


No comments:

Post a Comment