Saturday, November 18, 2017

Business class

So I have returned from Toronto. It was a quick trip as I mentioned, only four days. We left on Monday and arrived on Friday morning. As I was traveling with my boss and he flies in business, also I got to fly in business. Oh boy it was sweet!! It was very spacious and the menu naturally included starter, main course (four options to choose from), cheese and dessert. And of course you got wine if you wanted. I took one glass of white wine, or so I thought. In the end it felt like half of a bottle - they just poured the big glass to the top like it was juice! And I don't want to waste anything, so of course I had to drink it... Hiccup.



Like I said before, I like the humming of Toronto. It has the humming of a big city that for example Munich barely has. I like how the downtown looks like in the dark. More of Toronto to come up on the following days! 


*****

Ja niin olen palannut Torontosta. Kuten mainitsin, reissu oli lyhyt, vain neljä päivää. Lähdimme maanantaina ja palasimme perjantaiaamuna. Koska matkustin pomoni kanssa ja hän lentää bisneksessä, myös minä pääsin bisnekseen. Ja voi pojat kun oli siistiä!! Oli  todella tilavaa ja menuun luonnollisesti kuului alkupala, pääruoka (neljä vaihtoehtoa joista valita), juustoa ja jälkiruoka. Ja tottakai sait viiniä jos halusit. Otin lasillisen valkoviiniä, tai niin luulin. Loppujen lopuksi se tuntui puolikkaalta pullolta - iso lasi täytettiin piripintaan kuin se olisi ollut mehua! Ja en halua heittää mitään hukkaan, joten niinpä minun piti juoda se kaikki... Hik. 

Kuten olen sanonut ennenkin, pidän Toronton huminasta. Sillä on ison kaupungin humina jota esimerkiksi Münchenissä ei juuri ole. Pidän siitä miltä keskusta näyttää pimeässä. Lisää Torontosta seuraavina päivinä!

No comments:

Post a Comment