Sunday, November 5, 2017

Saturday in Finland

I have certain things in Finland that I always do or get. Donuts from Arnold's is one of these things. Original White Chocolate is my thing.


Even though the weather sucked ass in Finland, the company didn't. I had a blast with my friends, as usually. We met with Sirkku, and took a quick selfie. See how long my hair is?! Maybe I should cut it :D


In the evening I saw other friends and of course me and the kids took another selfie. Eve and Markus, thanks for the dinner! Maj and Nooa, thanks for keeping me entertained :D


*****

Minulla on tiettyjä juttuja Suomessa joita aina teen tai hankin. Arnoldsin donitsit ovat yksi näistä jutuista. Originaali Valkoinen Suklaa on meitsin juttu. 

Vaikka sää olikin perseestä Suomessa, seura ei ollut. Minulla oli hauskaa ystävieni kanssa, kuten yleensä. Tapasimme Sirkun kanssa ja otimme pikaisen selfien. Huomaatteko kuinka pitkät hiukseni ovat?! Ehkä pitäisi taas leikata :D

Illalla näin muita ystäviä ja tottakai minä ja lapset otettiin jälleen selfie. Eve ja Markus, kiitokset illallisesta! Maj ja Nooa, kiitokset että viihdytyksestä :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment