Sunday, November 19, 2017

Feeding body and soul

While in Toronto the days were so packed that I had only two hours of free time on Tuesday evening. I hit the mall, naturally, and went to the four shops I wanted to go. It was so efficient attack to the stores that even the Navy Seals would be impressed :D I did hear this distant "nooooooooo" every time my credit card was swiped :D


The few days were also all about food. I had my lunches in this pretty cool distillery restaurant. Fish and chips, fried chicken. As healthy as always!



I was able to talk my CEO into a diner for breakfast. As you all might know, I have a soft spot for diners. And waffles. And pancakes. Yummy!!



We didn't have any time for sightseeing. This is the only picture after the one from downtown that I managed to take. And it's ruined by my reflection, of course. 


I didn't even have time to go to the Tim Horton's and get my apple fritter! Luckily there was one at the airport and on the very last possible moment I made yet another attack and got what my belly desired. 



*****

Päivät olivat todella kiireisiä Torontossa olomme ajan ja minulla oli vain kaksi tuntia vapaa-aikaa tiistai-iltana. Luonnollisesti tein täsmäiskun ostarille ja kävin niissä neljässä kaupassa joissa halusin käydä. Täsmäisku oli niin onnistunut että jopa itse Navy Sealsit olisivat vaikuttuneita :D Kuulin etäisen "eeeeeiiiiiiiii":n joka kerta kun luottokorttini vilahti :D 

Päivämme olivat myös vahvasti ruokapainotteisia. Söin lounaani varsin mielenkiintoisessa tislaamoravintolassa. Fish and chips, friteerattua kanaa. Yhtä terveellistä kuin aina!

Onnistuin puhumaan pomoni aamupalalle dineriin. Kuten saatatte ehkä tietää, minä pidän dinereista. Ja vohveleista. Ja pannukakuista. Hyvää!!

Meillä ei ollut lainkaan aikaa nähtävyyksille. Tämä on ainoa kuva sen kuvan lisäksi jonka otin keskustassa. Ja tämä kuva on tietenkin heijastukseni pilaama. 

Minulla ei ollut edes aikaa mennä Tim Hortonsille omenaherkulle! Onneksi lentokentällä on myös Tim Hortons ja viimeisellä mahdollisella hetkellä tein uuden täsmäiskun ja sain mitä masuni halusi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment