Monday, November 6, 2017

Sunday in Finland

Saturday was a busy day, but so was Sunday. I took my godsons to the movies (traditionally) and afterwards we went for burgers (traditionally). We saw Cars 3 and I have to say I liked that a lot. It was a proper movie with a proper script, although I still hate the design of the cars. The whole concept of talking cars is very weird for me, but I can see the commercial possibilities which have yielded to my understanding crazy profits. Of course we took a selfie with my boys.


The boys didn't like the movie as much as I did, no doubt because the script was more of an adult taste. Luckily there is nothing that McDonald's can't make better!


Later in the afternoon I met one of my friends in downtown. Tomorrow we're going to Tallinn (also traditionally) and we stayed in a hotel. Fancy! We did go for my second burger of the day to Friends 'n Burgers. Was good and the garlic aioli had actually almost enough garlic! Not bad! 


*****

Jos oli lauantai kiireinen päivä, niin oli Sunnuntaikin. Vein kummipoikani elokuviin (perinteisesti) ja jälkeenpäin menimme hampurilaisille (perinteisesti). Kävimme katsomassa Autot 3:n ja on sanottava että pidin elokuvasta kovasti. Se oli oikea elokuva jossa oli oikea käsikirjoitus, vaikka en ole edelleenkään autojen designin fani. Koko puhuvien konseptien auto on minulle todella omituinen, mutta ymmärrän kaupallisen potentiaalin joka onkin käsittääkseni tuonut melkoiset tuotot. Otimme tietenkin selfien poikieni kanssa. 

Pojat eivät pitäneet elokuvasta yhtä paljon kuin minä, epäilemättä juuri siksi että käsikirjoitus oli enemmän aikuiseen makuun. Onneksi ei ole mitään mitä McDonalds ei voisi parantaa! 

Myöhemmin iltapäivällä tapasin ystäväni keskustassa. Huomenna olemme menossa Tallinnaan (myöskin perinteisesti) ja yövymme hotellissa. Siistiä! Kävimme päivän toisella burgerilla Friends 'n Burgerissa. Se oli hyvää ja valkosipuliaioli kerrankin oli melkein riittävän valkosipulista. Ei hassumpaa! 


No comments:

Post a Comment